All contents on NewsAfrica.com.ng are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. We do not claim Full ownership, thereby contents posted are believed to be posted within our rights.
NewsAfrica is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act(“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Newsafrica.com.ng or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed below.
Claims of Infringement
If you believe that any content appearing on Newsafrica.com.ng infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-Mail: email@example.com
the following information to us and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of each place where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our website that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
Our Social Media Handles: