As the saying goes ‘what men can do, women can also do and do it ever better’, we give you a list of the richest women in Ghana at the moment.READ ALSO: “Life Is A Magical Journey”-Regina Daniels Says As She Shares An Amazing Photo Of Herself
Not just the men are rich in Ghana, but there are also some women who are doing pretty well financially in the country.
1. Patricia Poku-Diaby has a net worth of $720 Million, and her basic source of wealth is Plot Enterprise Ghana, which is a wholly Ghanaian owned cocoa processing company. She was involved in her family’s business (trading and transportation) before she set up the Plot Enterprise Group in the Ivory Coast, which was a precursor to the Ghanaian company.
2. Theresa Oppong-Beeko currently has a net worth of $420 Million. She is a real estate baroness and the founder of Manet Group of companies. Theresa Oppong-Beeko owns massive properties in Ghana’s most expensive neighbourhoods
3. Kate Quartey-Papafio currently has a net worth of over $250 Million, She is a Ghanaian trailblazer who has broken gender barriers by building a successful business in the electrical and telecommunication cables manufacturing industry, an industrial sector traditionally dominated by men. Kate Quartey-Papafio is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Reroy Cables Limited which is one of the leading manufacturers of electrical cables in Ghana.
4. Gifty Lamptey currently has a net worth of over $150 Million. Gifty Lamptey is the largest individual shareholder of the company SIDALCO which is one of West Africa’s largest fertilizer distributor.
5. Grace Amey-Obeng has a net worth of over 120 million dollars. This rich Ghanian woman made most of her wealth from Cosmetics (FC Beauty Salon & Cosmetics). In May 2017, she was honoured at the second event of the Ghana Women of the Year Honours in the category of “Excellence in Business”
Go to Source
Post author: Yaw Quayson